Thursday, July 3, 2014

What a Difference a Year Makes!

So many changes since the last post!  We still have Trevor, who is now 18 months old.  He is so sweet!


  He is an amazing little boy!  He makes me smile everyday and he tests my patience everyday!

Jonah is turning out to be a wonderful young man.  He is 15 now and although he wants his independence, I see that there is still work to do.  I'm not going to let go until I know that he will be a man, willing to serve the Lord, serve his family and work hard. 

Recently we moved into a rural community.  We have about an acre of land.  It is peaceful and beautiful!  I have to get used to bugs everywhere!  I am excited about planning my garden for next year and hope to plant some fruit trees as well. 

More recipes will follow as I'm determined to get back into blogging.  I miss it and have a couple recipes lined up!






1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back! Looking forward to new recipes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate all feedback!